Lesson 1.3.20 in Theodore’s Covenant
Theodore Cottingham, January 28, 2005
11:30am St. John’s Library
1. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God.
2. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see Me.
3. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall have eyes to see Me.
4. Blessed are the pure in heart for purity coming forth through them.
5. Blessed are the pure in heart for those who want to see Me shall see Me.
6. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall know who I am.
7. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall know who they are.
8. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall know what they should do.
9. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall know how to do it.
10. Blessed are the pure in heart which come before Me and direct Me not how to do
what I want to do.
11. Blessed are the pure in heart who will come before Me and not deliver Me
ultimatums about how I do, what I do with them, and in them, and when, and who with.
12. Blessed are the pure in heart who are fearless in Me.
13. Blessed are the pure in heart who are wise in Me.
14. Blessed are the pure in heart who will come before Me, and think and think, and
know that their wisdom is of the devil, and My wisdom is from God.
15. Blessed are the pure in heart who will seek Me and know Me and let Me be Me.
16. Blessed are the pure in heart for they will know My words, speak My Words, seek
My words, and be My words.
17. Blessed are the pure in heart for they will be holy before Me; for I will speak and I
cleanse and I will make fit for noble purposes, yea purposes of the king, yea the king, the
King of kings.
18. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see Me in ways that they have never been
19. Yea they shall come into Me with willingness and obedience, and yea allowing them
to eat the fat of the land, the land of the Kingdom of heaven, yea here on earth, now,
today; Being Me/seeing Me in each other, yea loving, respecting, yea nurturing, knowing
when to do what; mentoring/discipling; all as drink offerings; directing by dictates none,
none, none at all.
20. Yea into Me see, see what I have said, see what I have given and see, see, see
that I want to give you more, more, more; volumes and volumes and volumes of
libraries, and libraries and libraries and volumes of libraries and libraries of
volumes of Me/My word spoken through you: you Ted, you My Theodore; My
1deliverer, My peacemaker, My gift of God who chose your name; My who I love
with all My heart, yea who loves Me, who loves Me. You love Me. Thank you.
Thank you for loving Me and letting Me speak and letting Me speak and being
unafraid, unafraid of random/off-handed remarks; yea unafraid of perfection, yea
of perfectionistic standard, that yea defeat so many/so many that are so willing and
able and obedient, but yet afraid.
21. Teach them: Much-Afraid to launch.
Teach them: Much-Afraid to jump.
Teach them: Much-Afraid: to come off the high dive into My arms and allow Me
to take care of what is right, what is spoken right and what is spoken unright, what
is spoken with motives pure; motive pure/heart pure, but yea random or choice
sentence or syllable not in perfection.
22. I will decide perfection.
I am perfection and yea am I worthy of being defeated by such lowly thoughts?
23. Yea allow My deliverers to arise, yea My prophets to speak forth My word and
prophets be; yea My apostles loosed in their prophethood, My apostles released in
their prophethood/their apostlehood; yea every single one knowing they are My
apostles/prophets/pastors/teachers/evangelists/kings/queens, issue of Me, issue of
My blood, My blood in their veins: yea if they believe.
24. Believe thou also on Me? Believest in Me? Do you have the words of eternal life?
Yea what do you want, you who wonder about Me and wonder if I’m in these words and
wonder if My servant so simple can possibly be The Deliverer/The Deliverer who I am,
and can actually reveal to you The Deliverer that you are, if you will be meek, if you will
come, if you will not dictate your directives and deliver ultimatums to Me.
Yea I honor who I love and I love who I honor and I love all who will honor Me and
allow Me to honor them.
25. Yea blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth, and yea see death not; See
death yea death the last enemy/death overcome.
26. Yea delight in Me, delight in Me, delight in Me and all that I am and all that I have
given and that I continue to give and that I continue to pour forth and want to pour forth
so much more. Yea perfectionist-not be please; yea pure in heart, simple, simply,
See, please, hear.
Will you see Me in these words?
Will you see who you are and what you have, what I have given?
Yea will you come?
Will you deliver unto Me your imperfection, your criticism, your complaint, your
freedom, your lack of freedom; that which you have, and that which you have not, that
which you want; that which has been delivered unto you: of Me, or not-Me?
27. Yea come unto Me, call My name, spread eagle out before Me;
Yea play before Me and let Me see what I do, let Me see what you say;
Let Me see the condition of your heart, let Me check your blood and take your pulse and
see where you stand in Me;
Let Me see where you stand, let Me see what you have and let Me see the condition of
Let Me see, let Me do My check-up, let Me do My diagnostics.
Yea; and I will take you into healing of only Me, of My design, of My delight, yea of My
destiny chosen, chosen for you.
Yea delight in Me, delight in Me saith the Lord of Hosts/Me/God/Jesus Christ the
Deliverer/you/Me/My body/Jesus Christ the Deliverer: yea be Me, be all that I have said,
see what I have said.
28. Eat Me. Chew My word, My word, My word to you this day, My words, My words.
Blessed are you yea allowing My word/My truth to eradicate directives and dilemmas
experiencing/experienced from those who dictates of mammon and control live by and
eat there from. Yea watch Me/listen to Me. See My freedom, eat My freedom, eat of My
freedom, deliver My freedom to those around you, yea and be Me.
29. Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth; Yea inheritance of Me, My
design, My delight.
30. Watch Me in all that I do today, that I do for you; you, you, you Ted; you
reader/hearer. Will you see, will you watch, will you align yourself with Me? Yea will
you allow Me to array you with raiment of only Me, and be in My array, My jewels, My
jewels as I make up My crown?
31. Yea watch Me and limit Me not.
Stroke My hair and give Me the dew, the dew; dew Me, yea and see what I give you.
Come with Me and let’s exchange gifts.
See what I give you for what you give Me.
Bring Me your jewels and let Me give you My jewels.
Bring Me your meekness and let Me give you My meekness.
Bring to Me your truth and let Me give you My truth.
Bring to Me all your directives/dictates and dilemmas and let Me give you
My freedom, My design and My delight. Yea I eat of delight in the delicacies of
truth, yea I feast upon truth real/reality of real truth.
32. Yea into Me see and fear not, fear not, fear not, fear not, be not afraid of Me.
Be not afraid of coming into Me.
Be not afraid, be not afraid to speak My words.
Be not afraid to stand up and record.
33. Be not afraid to publish and say,
“I am coming forth, I am coming forth; I am coming forth in the priesthood of all
believers. I will not stay directed by demented thinking; directives by directorates who deliver
ultimatums to keep me focused-not on my freedom and who I am, who I was made to be
in the priesthood of all believers, in the power of God flowing through Me like Jesus
Christ and more. Yea no more will I submit to the dogmas and delineations of the world system, subjecting myself to its rules and mandates.
I will come, I will drink-offering myself.
Yea I will come.
I repent. I forgive. Yes I will forgive sins. I will forgive my sins, I will forgive my sins of the past, even to me, yea that which I have done to myself so willingly, so ignorantly, so apathetically and sometimes so
I forgive me.
I forgive my parents.
I forgive my children.
I forgive my relatives.
I forgive my employers past and present.
I forgive those around me.
I forgive the religious.
I forgive them all.”
Yea forgivers be, forgiveness mature in, yea delivering forgiveness and freedom to My
Mine; freedom and forgiveness inextricably linked. See Me.
34. See Me, see My ways, see My delivery system and be My delivery system.
Yea think it not strange that I come and I call you this day and I speak of My delivery
systems, My delicacies/directives of Me/directives of not-Me, and yea how you must
discern, discern, discern, discern that which takes you, brings you, facilitates you
coming into freedom, yea to know Me, to know My mind, to know that you have My
mind, to know that you are My mind, but that you must let My mind
be in you and be released by being/becoming a drink offering; Yea;
Feasting not on mortals’ comments, yea and commentaries that
define things in directives of what was, what has been, and yea
what was never of Me, so often.
35. Yea delight in Me, delight in Me and let Me give you the things of your heart, the
desires of your heart, the desires of My heart. Delight in Me, come into Me, let Me show
you My light/My path; let Me show you the light that exists in Me. See with My light, see
with My eyes, see My light in you and the power of My life in My light/in My life and
My light; and that I am light and that I am altogether lovely, and yea I diminish not.
I come and I catapult you this day; you who will receive these words,
yea and be Me and direct not the directives of man-made delineations which
36. demise/devise/delay/destroy and conquer utterly so many.
Yea fountain My freedom and fountains be: My blood; My blood flowing through your
veins; My blood in your fountain to each other; Yea: eating/feasting/drinking yea of Me
in the finest of My truth with/in/through/with exchanging/inter-exchanging Me with
Mine. I love you and I give you this day. I give you hardy appetites for Me; increasingly
hardy appetites for Me; hardy appetites, hardy appetites, hardy appetites; appetites for
your heart/truth; truth of Me/by Me/for Me/through Me/to you/through you/through each
other/for each other; yea beaming Me to each other.
37. Yea see what I have said. I love you.
38. Delivery systems of only Me make and deliver, yea bring into
fruition, yea birthing, yea through My word, yea through My truth,
through worship-central and all that I am and all that I bring you now.
39. I love you and I give you Me; good time/good times/great times, all laughter; rollick
with Me, frolic with Me. I love you and I give you Me.
40. Blessed are the meek.
41. You My friend/My lover are blessed; meekness becoming/destroying the works of
him the destroyer; yea freedom-er/freedom being/freedom makers making; freedom
fountaining, yea My blood. I love you. I give you Me. I give you this day. Thank you for
letting Me speak, speak, speak more often; speak and teach, yea discipline/correct/train;
abusing not/abusing never, but yea coming in tender mercies so timely, so tenderly, yea
touches of only Me. I blast you now. I blast you into zones. I blast you into dimensions
yea of your dreams; of your knowledge not but yea foretelling Me/you/I am. Yea ready
be/I ready am; My vehicles await. I love you. The ride of your life, eternal life,
adventure in only Me; Exploring all that I am and all that I have, infinite’d/infinitely.
Amen. I smile. I joy. Thank you. Thank you again. Good day.